The European Union (EU) in conjunction with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) through its Direct Assistance Grant Scheme has awarded Caribbean Premier Products (CPP) two grants through its Accelerated and Regular Procedures Schemes as follows:
Project 1 via the Accelerated Procedures Scheme is for conducting Market Research and Surveys in CARICOM. The total project cost is BZ$19,443.19 (€7,197.90) of which the EU is financing 69.4% or BZ$13,506.15 (€5,000.00), while CPP is require to contribute the remaining 30.6% or BZ$5,937.03 (€2,197.90).
Project 2 via the Regular Procedures Scheme is for Equipment Modernization and Point of Sale Material. The total project cost is BZ$113,053.04 (€41,852.43) of which the EU is financing 70% or BZ$79,137.13 (€29,296.70), while CPP is require to contribute the remaining 30% or BZ$33,915.91 (€12,555.73).
Both projects were approved in July 2014 and implementation is schedule to complete in January 2015.
These projects will enable CPP to upgrade and improve efficiency in the application of production dates, batch number and expiry dates onto its products, enable product promotions and branding through the use of Point of Sale Material, bill boards, truck wraps etc., and facilitate taste testing in three countries in CARICOM.
Caribbean Premier Products extends its sincere gratitude to Caribbean Export and the European Union.
“This document has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union facilitated by Caribbean Export. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of Caribbean Premier Products Limited and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union”